While we endeavour to ensure that all our candidates are good people we cannot guarantee that everyone will play by the rules. If you feel that a particular candidate is misusing the Tessellate platform or behaving in a way that does not fit with our fair, honest, and ethical values, you can report them to our support team via email or the app.
Typical circumstances where a candidate should be reported
- You have good reason to suspect they are falsely claiming to be looking for a job.
- You have good reason to believe their candidate profile (including CV, portfolio, or references) is false or contains significant inaccuracies.
- You receive inappropriate written or verbal communication from them.
- The candidate attempts to make direct contact with you or your company without having been invited to the interview stage on the Tessellate platform.
- Having submitted an application and been invited to interview, they then fail to respond to email/phone communication, or fail to attend an arranged interview without explanation.
How to report a candidate
All our candidates have a unique Candidate ID code on their Tessellate profile page. If you wish to report a candidate you can email our support team giving the Candidate ID and explaining why you are reporting them. Alternatively you can report a candidate directly within the app by clicking the Report this candidate link beneath their Candidate ID:
Our support team will then get in touch to gather more information about why you have reported them before investigating the matter further.
I have more questions
If you would like more information about reporting misuse of the Tessellate platform, please chat with one of the Tessellate team via the support messenger on our website, or via the link below.